Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you visit our website, we may collect certain personal information, such as your name and email address, if you voluntarily provide it to us through contact forms or newsletter subscriptions.
- Usage Data: We may collect non-personal information about your interactions with our website. This includes your IP address, browser type, device information, referring website, pages visited, and the date and time of each visit. We use this data to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather demographic information.
How We Use Your Information
- To Provide and Improve our Services: We may use your personal information to respond to inquiries, provide requested services, and communicate with you about updates or changes to our site. We may also use the data we collect to improve the functionality and user experience of our website.
- Marketing Communications: If you have provided your email address, we may occasionally send you promotional emails about our services, blog updates, or other information we think may interest you. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by following the instructions provided in the email.
- Analytics and Aggregated Data: We may use your non-personal information for analytical purposes, such as analyzing site usage patterns, monitoring traffic trends, and improving our website’s performance.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us, and we will promptly remove the information from our records.
Last Updated: June 3, 2023
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To remember your actions so that you don’t have to keep setting the same preferences every time you return.
- To understand when you’ve clicked through from one of our emails to this site, so that emails are more personalised and we don’t keep sending you the same stuff that you’ve already read.
- To analyse data about how traffic passes through our site. We use Google Analytics for this, which does not personally identify you as an individual.
- To deliver additional content to you through platforms like Google, YouTube and Facebook based on what you’ve already told us you’re interested in.
- To remember when you sign up to any products that we’ve recommended to you as an affiliate, so that you can benefit from additional, tailored information from us to help you get as much value as possible.
- Cookies used are permanent (unless you delete them), and some relate to third parties (Such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics and Aweber – our email service provider). None of these third parties use these cookies to advertise to you themselves. Your personal information is secure with us.
- We control and access the cookie-related information that we or any of the third parties mentioned above hold on you.
- Cookies will not be used for any purpose other than purposes stated in this policy.
- By using this site you consent to the use of at least some cookies. Our site cannot function properly without cookie scripts loading on page load.
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.